Re: Can't Allocate Packet Error [OS9, OS9 ROM, OT from 8.6]

Subject: Re: Can't Allocate Packet Error [OS9, OS9 ROM, OT from 8.6]
From: Bhagwati P Gupta (bpgupta@its.caltech.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 13:46:39 MDT

I would also like to add similar problem as yours. While MOL ethernet works
reasonably well (either in full console or within X), I have noticed thing such as
- 'ethernet packet dropped' and 'can't allocate packet data'. If this goes on for
few minutes then browser freezes completely. Killing mol and removing lock file
does not help and in fact if attempted to restart mol after this, linux freezes.
Very strange!

Does anyone know a fix for this?
Bhagwati