Anyone got a screenshot of MOL in action?

Subject: Anyone got a screenshot of MOL in action?
From: C Y (smustudent1@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 10:39:23 MDT

Hi! I am putting togeather a website that is basically a big collection of
links and screenshots to cool linux stuff, and I was wondering if anyone
could point me to or send me a good screenshot of a linux desktop with MOL
running (not in full screen mode, but in a window like the screenshots on
the webpage) running Microsoft Word and/or some other major productivity
application. Don't be afraid of big sizes - I can use anything under about
four hundred kilobytes. The idea is, like the shots on the website, to show
what is very obviously a linux system running big time applications in MOL,
so I need a full desktop screenshot with MOL in a window. I don't have a
mac myself, so I can't run it, but I would like to be able to point it out
to people as a really cool program that can let you have your cake and eat
it too. Anyone got anything like that they would be willing to let me use?

Thanks,
C Y