Re: Odd ethernet TCP/IP problem switching between MOL and regular Mac OS

Subject: Re: Odd ethernet TCP/IP problem switching between MOL and regular Mac OS
From: Christoph Ewering (eweri@uni-paderborn.de)
Date: Wed Jul 26 2000 - 00:45:19 MDT

Hello Albert!

I can not see the problem.
Under Mol you only have ONE ethernet interface, and this is emulated.
You can not switch to your real hardware ethernet, because Mol can not
use it, Linux uses the ethernet-hardware.

If you can not connect to your mail-server with mol, I think you have to

look into /etc/molrc or in MacOS TCP/IP-controlpanel if it is configured
right.

In /etc/molrc you have to setup
enet_interface: eth0
if you do not use ethertap.