ANSWER: molrc settings for full-screen console video upon startup

Subject: ANSWER: molrc settings for full-screen console video upon startup
From: Michael 'Mickey' Sattler (michael@GeekTimes.com)
Date: Mon Jun 05 2000 - 11:23:41 MDT

To follow up on the email recently sent to the list mentioning how to
get full-screen console video upon startup, these molrc settings are
what would up working on my Bronze PowerBook:

start_on_console: no
autoswitch_console: yes
enable_console_video: yes
enable_xvideo: no

I also reduced the refresh rate for my LCD screen, as suggested by
Benjamin Herrenschmidt:

resolution: 1024/768/60 # 640/480/75

Michael

--
Michael "Mickey" Sattler, Geek Times   <mailto:michael@GeekTimes.com>
San Francisco, California, USA    <http://www.GeekTimes.com/michael/>

The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world's problems. - Mohandas K. Gandhi