Igor Pro and Type 2 error

Subject: Igor Pro and Type 2 error
From: Arthur Sedlacek (sedlacek@bnl.gov)
Date: Fri Jun 23 2000 - 11:02:39 MDT

Just installed Mol and have become a believer that one can have the best
of both worlds!

I do, however, a question that I could not find addressed in the archives:

I'm trying to run IGOR Pro (PPC variant) within mol. Very shortly after
booting up the program crashes citing a TYPE 2 error. I have a bronze PB
with plenty of RAM, HD space, etc. I thought type 2 errors were
associated with 68000-based machines. Anyway, any insights?

A-

Arthur J. Sedlacek, III, Ph.D.
Optical Remote Sensing & Spectroscopy Group Leader
Atmospheric Sciences Division
Environmental Sciences Department
Brookhaven National Laboratory
Building 703, Office 1