Re: CPU Usage by mol process

Subject: Re: CPU Usage by mol process
phandel@cise.ufl.edu
Date: Fri Mar 03 2000 - 21:55:23 MST

On Sat, 4 Mar 2000, Bryan Christianson wrote:

> I am running MacOS 9 under mol with a firmware image from MacOS 8.6.
> It seems to work really well except I am concerned about the amount
> of cpu that the mol process is using - usually more than 90%. when

It is a bad thing(tm) to mix firmware and system MacOS versions. Also, I
think OS9 firmware is required for the DOZE function (which will let MoL
give up the CPU when MacOS calls that sleep function).

Thanks,
PEter

--
Peter F. Handel          "[The anti-Christ] also forced everyone, small and
phandel@cise.ufl.edu      great ... to receive a mark [smart card?] on his