mol via X remote

Subject: mol via X remote
From: Claus Atzenbeck (Claus.Atzenbeck@nikocity.de)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 07:44:56 MST

I was checking out several things in order to get MoL started via
remote login, but somehow I'm lost.

I have a LinuxPPC and a Intel Linux Box; connection speed: 100 mbit. I
want to work on my Intel box using mol via remote shell (ssh).

I have 3 problems doing this:

1. Usually remote X applications run quite fast, but only the speed
   of MoL is such slow that I cannot work on it at all. Even the
   cursor does not run in a normal speed. :-(

2. Also the colors are wrong. Everything is yellow.
   How do I get the right colors?

3. The keybord is not mapped correctly.
   How do I get the right keyboard.

Please, somebody help me..............

Regards,
Claus.

--
Atzenbeck. Data structures & design
http://www.atzenbeck.de

Men say of women what pleases them; women do with men what pleases them. -- DeSegur