Re: MOL Newbie -- getting a segmentation fault

Subject: Re: MOL Newbie -- getting a segmentation fault
From: Tobias Patton (tpatton@telus.net)
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 20:39:50 MST

Ooops.. I was using the wrong kernel. If I'd only had the sense to look at
my own debug text I would have figured this out....

So now I have a new problem. Using the 2.2.14p9 kernel I can get MOL to run,
but I have no mouse. Neither my USB nor my ADB mouse function at all using
this kernel. I thought at first that the kernel had been compiled without
USB support, but looking at the startup messages in /var/log, the mouse is
recognized.

T.