Mol and ixTV card

Subject: Mol and ixTV card
From: Vanzomeren (mvanzomeren@home.com)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 15:30:35 MST

I am running MOL, and was wondering if there is anyway to get the ixTV card
to work with it. When I attempt to run the ixTV software under emulation I
get a message that either the software (ixTV) or the hardware (the PCI ixTV
card) is not installed correctly. Everything works fine when run on a mac
system. Is this just a case of the emulator not working correctly with the
PCI slots?

My system is an s900 with an xlr8 zif carrier card and a 400mhz G3 chip. The
ixTV card is in the top PCI slot.

I am under the impression that the ixTV card sends its signal direct to
video and I am wondering if this might be the problem.

On a non MOL note, is anyone aware of a program that would allow me to run
the ixTV card in the linux environment?

Thanks in advance

Matthew

I'm desperately trying to figure out why kamikaze pilots wore helmets.