Any news od dual-proc G4 support?

Subject: Any news od dual-proc G4 support?
From: Victor Danilchenko (danilche@cs.umass.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 15:07:11 MST

        Hi,
        I got my super-duper-nifty dual-proc G4 (boy, is the hardware
marginal on these puppies! We've bought 4 of them, 2 have had hardware
problems -- one with CPU module, one with motherboard); upon installing
Linux on it, I was dismayed to discover that MOL doesn't support them.
Is there any news on potential future support for dual-processor machines?

        Thanks.

--
|  Victor  Danilchenko  | Students nowadays, complaining they only get |
| danilche@cs.umass.edu | 10MBs of disk space! In my day we were lucky |