<no subject>

From: Jon Erick Ween (jween@som.llu.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 17:49:13 MST

Has anybody figured this one out? I have the same problem trying to run
mol-0.9.53 on a 2.2.18pre21 kernel on a Lombard powerbook.

--
Jon Erik Ween, MD

Cognitive and Cerebrovascular Neurology

Assistant Professor Loma Linda University School of Medicine

Director, Stroke Program Loma Linda University Medical Center