Device has been modified + pending input events

Subject: Device has been modified + pending input events
From: Jean-Jacques Levy (Jean-Jacques.Levy@inria.fr)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 13:44:57 MDT

Mol 9.52 runs perfectly with my PB G3 1999 Lombard + 2.2.17pre20-ben3.
THANKS AGAIN! However 2 problems:

- when I save a session with F12, I cannot immediately restart with
  startmol and get the message:
  *** Device '/dev/hda6' has been modified since the session was saved!
  *** Can't restore a session if one of the volumes has been modified.

  /dev/hda6 is my HFS exchange partition between MacOS and Linux.
  Strange since I haven't modified anything (I think!).

- when I have Mol running in the console video mode, and come back to
  the linux console, sometimes new windows appear as if pending input
  events have been sent to linux when I was in the Mol console mode.

Thanks in advance for any help.

-JJ-