MOL newbie with mouse click problems

Subject: MOL newbie with mouse click problems
From: Robert Staflin (robert.staflin@legioninteractive.com)
Date: Mon Sep 04 2000 - 10:05:05 MDT

MOL is pretty great, but I have trouble getting my Logitech M-BA47 USB
Wheelmouse to work well in console mode. I'm running 2.2.15pre3, MOL 0.9.50
on a PB G3/400 (lombard).

Symptoms:
    To get a click to register I have to move the mouse one or more pixels
while clicking. The mouse pointer also skips/slows down sometimes.

I have tried (I think) all possible mouse configurations in /etc/molrc
without great success. I didn't notice this when running MOL in a window.
Any suggestions?

Thanks and the usual apologies if I'm a looser and the question already has
been answered.

/Robert Staflin

Robert Staflin Legion Interactive AB
Smedsgränd 2B Phone: +46 18 603260