Re: adb_key: buffer overflow

Subject: Re: adb_key: buffer overflow
From: Christoph Ewering (eweri@cunde.de)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 06:24:26 MDT

Hello !

I have the same problem.

I do not have it very often, once a day.

It only happens when I switch between X and Mol (X on vt7, mol on vt8)
Looks to me that this happens when some keys are pressed during switching.
(Other keys then the keys needed for switching)

I was not able to reproduce it, this effect was not there with 0.9.48.

Any hints?

Bye,
    Christoph

--
Dipl. Ing. Christoph Ewering    C & E Informationsdienste GbR
0 52 54 80 68 66 oder 0172 78 50 86 4