Re: Troubles getting MOL running on 9500

Subject: Re: Troubles getting MOL running on 9500
From: Brian Williams (brian.williams@tufts.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 25 2001 - 09:04:28 MDT

Tovar,

Side question from your post.

Is that an IXMicro Ultimate Rez Card?

If so - is it only recognized in the 2.4 kernel? or what XF86 version
are you using?

I have one in my 8600 and I can't see to get the thing to work in
LinuxPPC 2000 Q4 2.2.18 kernel and whatever XFree is installed by
default - I know it is not 4 at least.

If you can help in any way - I would appreciate knowing how you set
yours up and any kernel arguments you have passes at boot.

Thanks

Brian