mol on smp?

Subject: mol on smp?
From: Andrew McPherson (andrew@cruft-bucket.mit.edu)
Date: Sun Feb 04 2001 - 03:22:05 MST

Okay, I just got my Dual G4 booting Linux SMP, so I thought I'd check in
on the state of mol. Sorry if this has been beaten to death before, but:

What's the current status of mol on smp machines? I assume "doesn't
work." What needs to happen to get it to run on smp? Is it even
feasible? I don't care if MacOS only uses one processor, but I'd like to
be able to run mol without rebooting on a non-smp kernel. I can lend a
hand with the development; I'm no expert by any means, but I probably have
enough ability to contribute.

Thanks,

-Andrew