cannot switch back from full-screen mol

Subject: cannot switch back from full-screen mol
From: Nien-Po Chen (npchen@physics.purdue.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 14 2001 - 15:21:16 MST

Hi MoL users,

I have linuxPPC 2000, kernel version 2.2.15 on PowerbookG3 300 MHz (WallStreet2)
MOL can launch MacOS 8.6 without any problem
MOL Version 0.9.53
MOL kernel module 1.1.53

I use cmd-ctr-f8 to switch to full screen of Mac OS and
      cmd-ctr-f7 to switch back to linux.

If I accidentally hit f8 in the key combination (cmd-ctr-f7 was intended) in
MacOS, I cannot swtich back to linux any more (or any other virtual console).
The only thing I can do is shut down Mac OS, and then I can come back to linux.

Is there any work-around in this situation rather than shut down MacOS?
Of course, I will change full-screen MOL session to virtual console 9 to reduce
this 'accident'.

Thanks.

--
Chen, Nien-Po		npchen@physics.purdue.edu