Re: Booting LinuxPPC CD from MOL!?!

Subject: Re: Booting LinuxPPC CD from MOL!?!
From: John Hancock (jt_hancock@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 14 2001 - 15:01:49 MST

Dear Michael,
    You know, I really don't know anything about the
PPC linux distribution, but, if you have access to a
network of PPC's running linux, would it not be
possible to do the install program in an X window and
get the screen shots you want?
                        Sincerely,
                                  John Hancock.
--- Michael Coyle <coyle@interaccess.com> 的郵件內容: