Re: Only for 603 owners...A compiled kernel forMOL -- Poor form.

Subject: Re: Only for 603 owners...A compiled kernel forMOL -- Poor form.
From: Supernaut (supernaut@dal.net)
Date: Wed Feb 14 2001 - 17:27:12 MST

> I have to say you took the word right out of my mouth.
> robert m.

What really honks me, is, I attempted to reply to the individual
responsible, directly, and, unfortunately, the damn coward dosent have a
legit return addy. No such domain. So, my guess is, this person is a list
regular, someone familiar with 603 probs, who decided to post anon because
he knew it would piss off a lot of people.

Any list mom's/dad's out there want to take this up? Maybe find the culprit
and take him to task? Cause, like, even though I do like this list, and the
info it provides, but, posting binaries willy nilly to a whole mailing list
without good reason (good reason being I.E: a magic kernel that lets us run
MOL on any platform from x86 to a Timex sinclair. ) is lame. And, I
seriously doubt this lamer will come forward and take his flames.

--
Supernaut