Re: MOL extensions

Subject: Re: MOL extensions
From: Derrik Pates (dpates@andromeda.dsdk12.net)
Date: Wed Feb 14 2001 - 20:48:54 MST

On Thu, 15 Feb 2001, [big5] John Hancock wrote:

> Because I don't understand MOL that well, I was
> wondering whether or not it mattered if I deleted some
> of the extensions in the system folder running MOL. I
> mean, are those the same extensions that I get if I
> boot Mac o/s "straight up". Because for one thing, I

Yes. If you use the same filesystem to boot MacOS standalone as you do to
boot MacOS under MoL, you'll get the same exact extensions under MoL as
not.

Derrik Pates | Sysadmin, Douglas School| _ #linuxOS on EFnet
dpates@dsdk12.net | District (dsdk12.net) | | | and now OPN too!
   Student @ South Dakota School of Mines | __| |___ _ _ _ ___ _ _ ____
       & Technology (www.sdsmt.edu) |/ _ / -_) ' \ '\/ _ \ ' \ (____)
UNIX: Because you want to USE your computer.|\___,\___|_||_||_\___/_||_|