0.9.50 source? (Was: Re: VNC and authentication in MOL)

Subject: 0.9.50 source? (Was: Re: VNC and authentication in MOL)
From: Rich Lafferty (rich@alcor.concordia.ca)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 09:48:14 MST

Yay, following up to myself! But I've got a more specific question. :-)

On Tue, Feb 20, 2001 at 07:05:20PM -0500, Rich Lafferty (rich@alcor.concordia.ca) wrote:

> So, erm, *why* no authentication? :-/ Is it just a case of "It hasn't
> been done", or was there a good "It can't be done" reason? I wasn't
> able to find anything in the list archives.

I've thought about this a bit, and I've decided that it would be much
easier for me to just have MOL's VNC server bind to localhost rather
than INADDR_ANY.

So what I'd like to do is fix that in vncvideo.c and then just rebuild
what's necessary without having to build the entire thing and risk
breaking my working 0.9.50 setup, since I can't afford even a few
hours without MacOS right now.

So my remaining question is: Where can I grab the 0.9.50 source? In
<ftp://ftp.nada.kth.se/home/f95-sry/Public/mac-on-linux/> I see from
.52 on, and in <ftp://ftp.nada.kth.se/home/f95-sry/Public/mac-on-linux/Old/>
I only see up to .49.

   -Rich

 Sysadmin/Programmer, Instructional and Information Technology Services