Re: mol 0.9.58-1 refuses to restart after killing

Subject: Re: mol 0.9.58-1 refuses to restart after killing
From: Brice D Ruth (brice@webprojkt.com)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 10:35:55 MDT

You might want to try simply removing the MOL modules ... I'm running
MOL from Sam's rsync tree (updated two days ago) and I don't have any
problems killing MOL and restarting. To remove the MOL modules, do the
following:

rmmod sheep_net
rmmod mol
rmmod molsymglue0

If this gives you problems - there's probably something else going on
(and it may be fixed in Sam's current tree).

-Brice