Re: Installing MacOSX along with existing Linux Partitions, How?

Subject: Re: Installing MacOSX along with existing Linux Partitions, How?
From: Chayim Kirshen (ckirshen@linuxppc.org)
Date: Mon Jul 30 2001 - 02:48:21 MDT

William,

    I was the one who had it all working. The easiest thing to do is
have OSX run on a 3rd partition. If you have 9 and 10 separate then it
becomes really easy to use yaboot to boot between everything. For great
information look up the linux-pdsik tutorial. You can get it off ben's
yaboot page. It's also well written in the yaboot HOWTO.

Chayim