Errors...

Subject: Errors...
From: Susan Midlarsky (susanrm@MIT.EDU)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 09:35:11 MST

Having gotten great help to get the Mac OS ROM, I'm still stuck
getting started.
When I do startmol, I get, "Mac-on-Linux 0.9.54, .... This kernel is
NOT runtime patched.
Trying to apply MOL runtime patches.
*** Failed applying the MOL-patches to the kernel ***
*** Try 'startmol vmlinux' or 'startmol System.map ***

This is the error I've gotten forever. Any clues what to do next? Of
course the "Try..." suggestions don't work, return the same error.

I have looked at the list archives and find no help initially.

Thanks for any input!

Susan Midlarsky