Re: multiple sessions help?

Subject: Re: multiple sessions help?
From: David R Bosso (dbosso@ltsc.ucsb.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 05 2001 - 10:09:32 MST

Just an update on my multiple sessions experiences. The two sessions seem
stable with the following exceptions:

The second session has no sound.

The second session's networking dies after a few hours.

The sound I can live with for now, but if anyone has any suggestions about
the networking I'd really appreciate it. It's the one thing keeping this
from working for me right now.

Thanks.

-David

--On Thursday, October 11, 2001 8:06 AM -0700 David R Bosso