Netware Client on MOL

Subject: Netware Client on MOL
From: Garrett Conaty (gconaty@calpoly.edu)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 16:51:09 MDT

Greetings,

I found an earlier post that said that the netware client should work on MOL.
 I'm using mol-0.9.60-1 using device: eth0 -sheep. I'm able to get appletalk
and tcp/ip working fine, but no luck with the netware client. Booting into
MacOS 9.2.1 directly works fine with the netware client.

The basic thing is that if I use the MacIPX control panel to set up the
ethernet device, I get a host id fine, but it doesn't allocate the network
ID. I inserted the IPX module into the kernel before starting MOL just in
case that makes a difference. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Garrett Conaty