Clock slowdown (was: Can't run MOL on Titanium...)

Bob Beaton mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
08 Apr 2002 10:34:37 -0400

I don't have an iBook, but I get wild clock drifts on my laptop
(Wallstreet G3) and desktop (B&W G3) under MacOS 9.1 and 9.2.1. I
haven't been able to get MoL running under 9.2.2, due to loads of
unresolved variables. The drift occurs all the time, not just during the
PB's sleep mode--that is, with MoL running in one of my YDL 2.1 screen
workspaces. This is a real pain and a real limitation of MoL.

Bob