Partitioning Titanium for YellowDog and MacOSX

mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 20:16:45 +0200

Sorry guys, I realized this is the wrong list.

My problem is that I cannot find the right usergroup for this question,
since my old PowerBook broke and all my backups are on SCSI drives,
to which I do not have access currently.
Does anybody know the right usergroup for this question?

Thank you
Christian