Partitioning Titanium for YellowDog and MacOSX

Keary Suska mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 17:51:31 -0600

on 4/19/02 12:16 PM, cstrato@EUnet.at purportedly said:

> Sorry guys, I realized this is the wrong list.
>
> My problem is that I cannot find the right usergroup for this question,
> since my old PowerBook broke and all my backups are on SCSI drives,
> to which I do not have access currently.
> Does anybody know the right usergroup for this question?

Bot LinuxPPC and yellow Dog have lists. You may want to try Yellow Dog since
it is more active and the future of LPPC is uncertain:
    http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/

Keary Suska
Esoteritech, Inc.