Simulating keys at startup?

mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 14:34:31 +0000

I finally got MOL working after several frustrating days
(Did you know that the MAXpowr G3 extension doesn't play
nicely with MOL and will fill up your disk with MOL log
entries in very short order?).

Anyway, is there any way to have MOL simulate a group of
keys (or even a single key) being held down on startup?
Would that be possible in a future version?  It has
tremendous possibilities when used in combination with
Conflict Catcher, allowing different extension sets to
be used automatically in different environments, i.e.
MOL vs. native MacOS.  Of course, that's assuming
Conflict Catcher even works within MOL (I haven't tried
it yet).