mol-0.9.62, sheep module & kernel 2.4.18-0.8a

Dr, Guillemain Geraud mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 23:59:34 +0200

--Apple-Mail-1-748985243

after upgrading to 9.2.2 I had to upgrade to mol-0.9.62 after sucessfully
compiling from the tar I get after startmol --loadonly :

sheep_net.o: unresolved symbol xmon
Hint.: You are trying to ... without a GPL ... contact the mod. supp.
for assistance

my Kernel is 2.4.18-0.8a

Please help, I have no working internet in my office where i use the
linux, and
I cannot excchange data with the mac side of the G4 without having a
working sheep module

Thanks,
Guil@who.net

--Apple-Mail-1-748985243

upgrade to mol-0.9.62 after sucessfully

compiling from the tar I get after startmol --loadonly :

sheep_net.o: unresolved symbol xmon

Hint.: You are trying to ... without a GPL ... contact the mod. supp.
for assistance

my Kernel is 2.4.18-0.8a

Please help, I have no working internet in my office where i use the
linux, and

I cannot excchange data with the mac side of the G4 without having a
working sheep module

Thanks,

Guil@who.net</fontfamily>
--Apple-Mail-1-748985243--