MIME in digests (was Re: mol-general digest, Vol 1 #221 - 15 msgs)

Aaron Schrab mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 08:14:18 -0600

At 15:04 -0600 06 Dec 2002, Jason <jason@davisprinting.com> wrote:
> My guess is that I can't read them because marco's base64 encoded messages
> aren't able to be parsed inline in the daily digest of the mol-general

> >> -- __--__--
> >>
> >> Message: 2
> >> Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2002 13:59:41 -0500

It looks like you've selected to receive plain text digests of this
list.  That will indeed cause problems with displaying MIME messages.
You need to change your subscription options (using the web interface,
URL in headers) to indicate that you want MIME digests.  Once you've
done that mailers with decent MIME support should be able to decode the
messages in question.

P.S. - Please don't send messages with subjects like "Re: mol-general
  digest"

--
Aaron Schrab     aaron@schrab.com      http://www.schrab.com/aaron/
 The only disadvantage I see is that it would force everyone to