RVEC Internal Error 700

Marcio Luis Teixeira mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 14:15:32 -0600

Just replying to my own message so people who find the original post will=
 find=20
the answer as well :) Anyhow, as I announced earlier, the recently releas=
ed=20
MOL-0.9.64 works well on the PowerBook 3400c.

X windowed mode works fine and so does VNC mode. I was able to install ap=
ps=20
from CDs under MacOS and run them without problems. Performance is very g=
ood.

Console video will activate if the resolution in "/etc/molrc.video" is se=
t to=20
800x600x60 at 8-bit color. Switching to the console video shows the MacOS=
=20
screen, but the machine immediately freezes up. I've tried the modifier k=
ey=20
trick, but that doesn't help. I believe Linux is frozen solid, because=20
"telnet" sessions into the machine freeze and the machine quits respondin=
g to=20
pings. The only way out is to hit the Control-Cmd-Power Key to reboot.

Marcio Luis Teixeira