Call to expand_stack( ) in mmu.c

ewitness - Ben Fowler mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 13:42:02 +0100

Perhaps it is simpler than at first appeared.

The third argument can be null, so using these
lines in place of the original does the trick.

#ifdef EXPAND_STACK_HAS_3_ARGS
	if( expand_stack(vma,va,NULL))
#else
	if( expand_stack(vma,va))
#endif

I doubt that you would want to patch your sources,
but I would be happy to provide a proper patch
if required.

MOL is currently brilliantly. Everything I have
put my hand today has worked. For a short time,
DAVE running om MacOS running on MOL running
on this little iMac was the only server available
within our Workgroup.

Ben.

--
If it's green it's biology, if it doesn't work
it's physics, if it stinks it's chemistry: If