mol feedback + question about G4-Altivec support

Percy Zahl mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sat, 18 May 2002 10:13:56 -0600

Just a note according to AltiVec/G4:
I've Debian/Woody too on my PBG4 (early model w. DVD only), and the
AltiVec didn't worked for me since I've updated to
"Mac-on-Linux 0.9.63".
Now it is using G4/AltiVec mode.

I've some issues too:
Do you got the Network working? What are the minor/major needed for
the /deb/sheep_net ?? (I do not have it and need to make it w
mknod...)

Minor stuff: sound -- it complains "can't open /dev/dsp", may be
because my (working) esd is locking it? Can mol use esd??

have fun w mol,
Percy Zahl