mol-general digest, Vol 1 #155 - 10 msgs

sebastien MENGIN - editions AGONE mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 22:47:36 +0200

Hi everybody,

I posted 3 questions last week regarding the use of mol.
I desperately looked forward info on the manuals and in the archives, but got nothing.

I dare repeating those questions right below, please don't be offensed of my being insistent.
If I don't get anything, I won't borrow this list anymore.

Thanks in advance,

S.

1. I can't get using mac keyboard (the apple key, eg, in Quark XPRESS, or the alt key, idem)

2. Can not switch from one workspace to another in fullscreen mode

3. can not ping the ip of the mac partition although tcp/ip configured as mentioned in the doc.

--
Sébastien MENGIN
éditions Agone - www.agone.org