modeline for fullscreen mol with new tibook

christophe barbé mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 21:11:18 -0400

This modeline doesn't work for me.
I have not had time to test it more but it start to load macosx (the
part with the mol logo) and then the screen become black. Switching back
to X I see that mol is back in 800x600 without any nessage on the shell.

Christophe