HOWTO: Debian BenH

Charles Twardy mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Sat, 9 Aug 2003 09:57:05 +1000

Hi Jens,

It's CONFIG_TUN = m

And `find /lib/mmodules -name tun.o' doesn't find anything.
`locate tun.o' turns up a copy in
/var/lib/2.4.20-pre7-ben0/kernel/drivers/net/tun.o, which is pretty old
-- I didn't even realize that was still around.

So I did something wrong at some step, since tun.o isn't there. Which
step?  I expect this comes back to being unfamiliar with make-kpkg as
opposed to the 'old way'.

Thanks for working through this with me.
	-Charles

--
Charles R. Twardy               Monash University, School of CSSE
ctwardy at alumni indiana edu   +61(3) 9905 5823 (w)  5146 (fax)