10.2.4 update hangs MOL

Rob Latham mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 08:41:05 -0600

On Mon, Feb 17, 2003 at 11:59:38AM +0100, Samuel Rydh wrote:

> Btw. did you install/upgrade OSX in MOL or not? I imagine Apple's
> installer might remove "unnecessary" stuff if it doesn't think
> it is needed (but I haven't seen any evidence of it so far).

i too am seeing MOL (debian's sound-in-osx-enabled package) hang on
bootup of 10.2.4.  I did apply the upgrade under MOL, but 10.2.4 does
boot 10.2.4.  I did apply the upgrade under MOL: 10.2.4 does boot
natively.

> If you start osx in verbose mode (startmol --config=v --osx),
> what is printed out?

I'll report this when i get home today if it's significantly different
from jamie's log.

==rob

--
Rob Latham                                        Chicago, IL USA