NBOOB - Howto: Start MOL in a window not full screen?

Nick Marsh mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Thu, 05 Jun 2003 22:27:06 -0500

I've tried several different combinations on the suggested setting for the =
molrc.video file...

Aparently, I am disabling the wrong options becuase when I do it MOL will n=
ot even start.

Can someone post a working molrc.video file that allows for starting MOL in=
 "windowed" mode?

Thanks!

On Thursday, June 05, 2003, at 09:46PM, marc angles <marco@iftbqp.com> wrot=
e: