"Big" disk image problem with current Debian version

Samuel Rydh mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 10:12:36 +0100

On Wed, Oct 29, 2003 at 09:23:38PM -0500, Derrik Pates wrote:

> After rebooting my system, MacOS X will now boot again inside MOL. It
> appears something somewhere (in the kernel? dunno) gets tainted,
> especially if you use Ctrl-C or similar to terminate the emulator.
> Obviously, I'll want to _not_ do that again.

Well, killing it with Ctrl-C should be OK (though MacOS X might
have unflushed disk buffers so it is of course not recommended).

What did the MOL log say?

> Though I'd definitely hope
> there's some way that whatever "pollution" or whatever it is that's
> happening can be prevented, so weird behavior like that can be avoided.
>
> Also, I will see how hard it will be to add largefile support to MOL.

Well, MOL is supposed to have largefile support already... Possibly
only it the rsync/BK tree.

/Samuel