MOL networked filesystem hangs

Grigori Levchin mol-general@lists.maconlinux.org
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 13:06:24 -0700 (PDT)

I switched out the upgraded powerlogix g3 (866 mhz)
for an apple original 300 mhz part and DAVE seems to
work just fine. Appleshare volumes still hang while
opening, but I can generally open at least one window
now. Switching back to the 866 mhz, everything hangs
again.  FWIW, /proc/cpuinfo is all wrong when I have
the powerlogix chip installed (reports 333 mhz, too
much cache.) Any advice?

Thanks,
-Grigori