MOL on gentoo

linuxjr at eircom.net linuxjr at eircom.net
Wed Oct 6 02:12:17 MDT 2004

Hey Bill

MOL is complaining about the partition being non-HFS partition.

As for the sound I switched over to OSS and ran a cable from headphone socket to line-in of my usb soundcard (the ALSA part of the equation).

Is MOL suspended when switching VT's as I lose all sound from iTunes when I switch to a different VT.

John

Bill Fink <billfink at mindspring.com> wrote:

<
<  Hi John,