Anyone able to build Joe's mol-0.9.71_pre6 on ubuntu?

Tobias McNulty tobias at ppckernel.org
Thu Dec 29 08:59:41 MST 2005

To serve as a quick solution in cases like this, I invite anyone to
submit a mol kernel patch (if applicable) and corresponding config
file to be built by the ppckernel autobuilder at http://
ppckernel.org.  The PowerPC Kernel Archives supply up-to-date builds
of the vanilla kernel source trees in addition to specialized kernels
for various hardware and software configurations.  For more info or
to submit a patch/config combo, send me an e-mail.

Toby