Mac-on-Linux?

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 10:08:20 MST 2005

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 10:46:24 -0600, Tommy Trussell
<tommy.trussell at gmail.com> wrote:
>  You
> might run it again and see if you can get the settings close to the
> ones you use in Mac OS. Try to make the color depth pretty similar to
> the settings you use in X windows, and try setting the Mac monitor
> settings to something smaller than you normally use, if you intend MOL
> to run in a window.

I just realized I wrote this very confusingly -- I was talking about
running molvconfig in linux to get MOL's video configured, AND you
might want to reboot into Mac OS to make sure you have the video
configured in a similar way there. Depending on the type of monitor
you're using, it may not make much difference -- MOL and Mac OS may be
able to sort things out, but it's a basic problem when you can't see
what's happening. Somehow I don't think this is your trouble, however,
because I think MOL would give you a more informative error about it.