asking for mic/line-in support

Henry A. Leinhos henry at leinhos.com
Fri Mar 18 17:18:54 MST 2005

Joshua,

I've been hanging low on this list for a couple weeks, myself.  Like
you, I've been having a tough time getting mol to work with Mac OS 9 (it
seems that the focus has gone to OS X).  I got the sheep_net driver
compiled (using the latest code), but the tun interface won't compile
anymore (something about using the linux driver instead).  I got to the
happy mac icon, but then the whole machine slows to a crawl  (and it
never finishes booting into MacOS).  The irony is that I'm using linux
as an alternative to buying OS X, but everyone assumes that I've got it!

Henry