Is anyone running OS X 10.4 x86?

Hex Star hexstar at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 17:50:16 MDT 2005

ah glad to see someone who agrees with me :-)...plus OS X isn't meant
to be run on x86 PCs...just the Intel Macs when they get released,
you're not even supposed to have the x86 ISO being released now which
is for select Apple developers only and had to be cracked in order to
run on common x86 PCs due to a protection scheme Apple is putting into
the x86 OS X...if you want it so bad just buy a mac for peet
sakes...you can get good deals on eBay