trackpad tapping

Magnus Rosenbaum cmr_lists at forestfactory.de
Sun May 21 18:15:37 MDT 2006

Tommy Trussell wrote:
> For folks who don't want to patch the kernel, the recent versions of
> pbbuttonsd are able to set the USB trackpads to notap

In which version? About three weeks ago Matthias Grimm told me, that he
cannot implement that until there is an interface in the kernel. Johannes
Berg tried to do this job but had no success and did not continue.

> http://pbbuttons.sourceforge.net/projects/pbbuttonsd/

The latest version you can download there is the ancient 0.7.2, which is
quite unusable on my iBook G4 because of some really bad bugs and does of
course not support USB trackpads. The current site seems to be here:
http://pbbuttons.berlios.de/ (down at the moment)

cu, Magnum

--
Carl Magnus Rosenbaum M.A.                          Tel: 089 - 700 666 26
Administration - Programmierung - Weiterbildung     Fax: 089 - 700 666 86