[powerstation-owners] troubleshooting non-booting powerstation

Jarod Wilson jarod at redhat.com
Wed Nov 19 09:41:16 MST 2008

Hey folks,

I recently wound up with a rather nice looking powerstation in my lap...
However, the thing doesn't seem to want to boot. It powers on, and I get
the same thing every time:

X1650PRO 512MB DDR2 600e/400m DDV            <blink>_</blink>

Nothing beyond that, same thing on both DVI outputs, never get anything
outputting on the debug port, as far as I can tell when I've got it
hooked up.

I've already reseated the memory and video card in the system, with no
change in behavior. Anything obvious I'm missing here?

Thanks much,

--jarod