cant run make xconfig || existing kernel problems

Robert Serphillips yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Apr 4 07:53:00 2002

Can't comment on make xconfig

As far as the modules not loading, there are two things to try. First do a depmod -a and reboot. This usually fixes everything up. If after that dmasound is still not found you have to correct the entry in your modules.conf file.

You did do a make modules and make modules_install right :)

-Rob